-v4.7.1 (20 April 2010)
* Full release build.
-v4.7.0B4 (13 April 2010)
* Huge update of SAM Broadcaster to allow for better Vista/Win7 UAC compatibility.
* Big rewrite of installer.
* Setup now happens the first time you run SAM Broadcaster.
* Allow for embedded FireBird for simpler install process. Will however automatically detect if FireBird server is available during setup.
* /SHUTDOWN and /UNINSTALL can now happen at the same time.
* Jump to Program or Data paths - from either "SAM->Tools->Jump" menu or from Windows "Start->Program files->SAM Broadcaster->Help" menu.
* Fixed display issues with Event scheduler and Win7.
* Shipped some new default PAL scripts with installer.
* We no longer ship versions with PostgreSQL or MS SQL included in the installer. You need to make sure these database systems are already installed before you install SAM Broadcaster. FireBird installer still included though.
-v4.6.4 (25 February 2010)
* Fixed FireBird install issues on XP.
* Installer now asks if this is a Trial install for first-time installers.
* Fixed Top Spins report to also work in Firebird and other databases.
* Fixed tag loader for WAV tags. Non-Goldwave tags failed to load in certain cases. Turns out initial fix in v4.6.3 did not work.
* Stats relays graph legend maxed out at 9999 - fixed to handle larger numbers.
-v4.6.3 (4 February 2010)
* Improved support for advanced time targeting and additional StreamAds features.
* New option to export station information directly to Webcast Metrics (Added for future support).
* Fixed bug where certain MySQL users had trouble with files longer than about 2.5 hours.
* You can now specify sampling rate for LAME encoder. Also updated LAME driver.
* Fixed MySQL detection for Vista and Win7.
* Fixed tag loader for WAV tags. Non-Goldwave tags failed to load in certain cases.
-v4.6.0 (7 September 2009)
* New AndoMedia Targeted Ad-Injector encoder (MP3).
* Added default layout for 1280x1024 screen size.
* Automatic de-activation during uninstall process.
* Added trial and special offer registration process.
* Updated Wowza stats server support for new CDATA entries.
* Added error checking for "ThreadSock" error condition so encoder can automatically recover.
* Vista improvements
- More Vista / Windows7 friendly handling of Registry entries.
- Removed Kernel Streaming which is no longer supported by Vista.
- Fixed Mic/Line-in dialog for Vista.
-v4.5.6 (3 August 2009)
* Release build.
-v4.5.6 [WM-ROBUST-RC4] (17 July 2009)
* Added support for TMStudios GoldWave tags. Visit the TMStudios website
for more information.
* Updated Amazon Album information lookup to sign requests as required from 15 August 2009.
* Changed MySQL FLOAT fields to DOUBLE to avoid rounding/precision problems with item ordering fields.
-v4.5.5 [WM-ROBUST-RC3] (27 May 2009)
* Increased the RemoteEncoders process priority.
* Decreased default Pre-Trigger time to 300ms.
-v4.5.4 [WM-ROBUST-RC2] (22 May 2009)
* Added PreFireTime to encoders to assist with cleaner 1-to-1 targeting.
-v4.5.3 [WM-ROBUST-RC1] (11 May 2009)
* Fixed bug with SoundExchange report when using FireBird database.
* Added CSV export of SoundExchange report.
* Updated StreamAds logic to skip "Phase1" selection to allow for better distribution of shorter ads.
* Increased default separation times for StreamAds Logic.
* Added support for "Pre-Event" scripting in Windows Media Encoder. (NOTE: Value added feature for StreamAds clients. See new EULA.)
* Installer will now close a running instance of SAM Broadcaster before attempting to do the installation.
* Added PID cleanup for Robust encoders on SAM startup procedure.
* Disabled launch of installer from Vista to avoid issues with elevated Admin level access.
-v4.4.8 [WM-ROBUST-BETA9] (1 April 2009)
* Added Wowza stats relay support.
* Added URL Append Template for Shoutcast/Icecast streaming.
* Fixed bug where encoders did not wait full duration before trying to reconnect.
-v4.4.7 [WM-ROBUST-BETA8] (17 December 2008)
* Added Top Spins report to SAMReporter.
-v4.4.6 [WM-ROBUST-BETA8] (13 November 2008)
* Added LAME MP3 encoder. Recommended for use in multi-core machines.
-v4.4.4 [WM-ROBUST-BETA7] (12 September 2008)
* Improved instance ID calculation on product activation. (Might require you to re-activate product.)
-v4.4.2 [WM-ROBUST-BETA5] (1 July 2008)
* Added "ROBUST" WM9 experimental encoder.
* Better title streaming support for IceCast - you can now set a custom "title streaming" template.
-v4.3.6 (16 April 2008)
* Fixed Amazon album/song information lookups to use latest improved Amazon API.
* Fixed "frozen" Ogg decoder bug, which was introduced in v4.3.0
* DSP plugin bug fixed.
-v4.3.4 (25 February 2008)
* Fixed vulnerability in samPHPweb template (http://support.spacialaudio.com/wiki...nerability_fix
* Fixed bug in SAM Reporter - date range was incorrectly applied to Requests report.
* Added log buffer timeout that forces an event log write of buffer regularly.
* Updated StreamAds to handle changes in advertisement details better.
* New shortcut keys:
[SHIFT] + [F1] - Fade to play (Or hold down [SHIFT] while clicking on global play button)
[SHIFT] + [F2] - Fade to pause (Or hold down [SHIFT] while clicking on global pause/stop button)
[CTRL] +  - DJ mode: Auto
[CTRL] +  - DJ mode: Queue
[CTRL] +  - DJ mode: Manual
-v4.3.2 (10 December 2007)
* DSP plugins now automatatically load on startup.
* Better Vista support for FireBird.
* Improved MySQL detection routines in installer.
* Updated FireBird embedded database driver.
* Activation now required for registration keys.
* Various small bug fixes.
-v4.3.0 (3 September 2007)
* Added more reports for UK reporting requirements (PPL).
* Updated request.js
to handle AudioRealm cluster proxy IP problem better.
* Added AudioRealm request IP address to request handler (for new installs only).
* Fixed issue where songs got frozen when network drives become unavailable.
-v4.2.5 (15 February 2007)
* Fixed bug in StreamAds when using FireBird database (Paramaters did not have unique names).
* Fixed potential deadlock situation when player pushes new format to audio filters.
-v4.2.4 (3 February 2007)
* Removed TimeShift in StreamAds.
* Improvements to Abacast relay. Fixed AudioRealm touch as well with Abacast relays.
-v4.2.3 (1 January 2007)
* Fixed audio-pipeline config - DeckB was pointing to wrong location on AGC button.